Saving can be hard, but their must be an easy and consistent way to save. lets face it we would all like to save for this rainy day or our old age. Sometimes we just don’t have the discipline to save or money is tight. Millions of people manage to save and or invest part of their salary. So why not you.
Some steps to saving part of your salary.
- Make a decision that you want to save.
- Try to pay of your short term loans
- Set a realistic amount of many you comfortably can save.
- Ask your employer to pay the amount you want to save directly into your savings or investment account
- Open a savings account with at least a 30 days notice. This will make the temptation more difficult to withdraw funds, and normally there is a slightly higher interest rate.
Saving regularly you will slowly get used to less disposable income and you might notice you can come by with less. It might force you to think about what you spend your money on. Cut down on those wants.
After a year try to increase the amount you save by at least 10%, more is possible. After a few years look back at a healthy savings account.